Friday, January 20, 2012

A MOTHER'S QUARTERLY NEWSLETTER 10th EDITION


Good Winter's Day!!

Hope this New Year of 2012 finds you well and deep in blessings! My dear Joseph has been home for months now and doing well. He is still living at his current home, Interlude, and in the middle of finding a job. For now, we are still going one moment at a time, but isnt that how we all should live? :) I recently spent time with Joe on his 26th birthday on 1/11/12 and we had a lovely day sharing coffee, lunch, and gift shopping! I am grateful for our moments of love and healing...for I believe in putting that intention for each and every one of them! I started a page on facebook called ShareLoveNow...I try each day to get in the consciousness of sharing Love and any and all happy feelings with the Universe...with everyone, everything, every creature, every cell of the Universe, the All!! If you are eating your favorite meal and you feel the joy, stop for second and share it with the All. It can be that simple!! If you look at your child and you well up with Love inside, share the Love!!!! Reprogram your mind to do this each day...watch the miracles and balance occur within your own life and the Universe!!
For this moment as you read my blog, let's all take a moment and surround and fill all those challenged with a mental illness and their families and share love with them from your heart and soul! It truly makes a difference...love carries energy, everything does...and I believe it is the most powerful healing tool...so let's our hold hands over our hearts and send! <3

No comments: