Sunday, May 4, 2014

A MOTHER'S GRACE QUARTERLY NEWSLETTER 13th Ed.

Good Day and Happy Spring! It is a time for new beginnings filled with hope and miracles! My Joe has been doing pretty well overall, but we are still dealing the voices....no matter what drugs are used, they still plague him! He is in the hospital again as I type this update. I hear the sadness and torment in his voice and my heart bleeds for him. The helplessness is unbearable at times!
Before this last struggle, Joe had started using doTERRA therapeutic grade essential oils and taking their amazing supplements. He has been eating much better, lost 100 pounds, and meditates daily.  There has been great improvement and he feels a difference, but we still* deal with the voices. I am in the process of coming up with an even more detailed regiment for him and incorporating the Emotional Freedom Technique(tapping) along with the oils! The search for help is ongoing and we add as many healing techniques as we can ongoing, but I have hit many a roadblock with finding therapies to specifically deal with the voices so onward and upward with the search! If anyone has had successes in any way with other therapies, please do share your story with me! I believe that consistency is key, but not always an easy task!  I hope to get some diffusers and doTERRA oils into his facility and someday ALL facilities and hospitals! I am in the process of speaking with Joe's doctor and the head of his facility to see if we cant get this healing program on its feet! Say a prayer with me as you read this update...hold your hands over your heart, feel the warmth and love, then send it out to all those suffering with thought disorders, their caretakers and family,social workers, and all medical and alternative practitioners! We need a healing blast of love sent out every single day...do join me and know that I will never give up on helping our children and anyone dealing with such difficult challenges! God bless*

Some links and info on essential oils for schizophrenia and EFT!

http://www.everythingessential.me/HealthConcerns/Schizophrenia.html#page=page-1

http://eft.mercola.com/

Contact me to share your story or get more info on essential oils: angelicstrands@aol.com



No comments: